Our contact details
Name: Able Fitness
Phone Number: 07764694297
The type of personal information we collect
Able Fitness will ask for a completed booking form for every person booking. The booking form will ask for active consent from every person for this data that will include:
• Full Name
• Contact Details
• Emergency Contact Details
• GP Contact Details
• Medical information such as, medication, illnesses or treatments that may be relevant to the activities for which you are booking
• Photo and social media consent
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To participate in any Exercise Classes
Able Fitness will use the information that you have given us in order to:
- provide you with the services for which you have contracted us
- assess the quality of our services
- comply with the law regarding data sharing
- where explicit consent is given, we may use images and or video footage on our web site or social media networks
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Able Fitness.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We process client data in line with legislation. Article 6 of the GDPR sets out the legal bases for processing personal data. We rely on the following reasons:
- Consent - the client has given us clear consent to process their personal data for a specific purpose
- Contract - the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the client
- Legal obligation - the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations) - For the purpose of our legitimate interests The lawful bases for processing Special Category Data (medical data) are set out in Article 9 of the GDPR. We rely on the following bases
- The individual has given explicit consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes.
Collecting client information
Whilst the majority of information you provide to us is necessary for us to provide you with the services you have requested, some of it is provided to us on a voluntary basis. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we will inform you whether you are required to provide certain client information to us, or if you have a choice in this.
Storing client data
We store your data on secure computers and in paper records, which are secured physically. After your course or activity has finished all stored data will be destroyed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Able Fitness.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.